Dessert of the day:
Chocolate Yogurt Ambrosia ----> homey yogurt, made of soy milk mixed w/ young rice milk
(oh! how I love its pleasantly sweet fragrant)
Easy How To:
- Whip the yogurt and cream together until the mixture becomes light and thick.
- Grate the chocolate finely and blend in half of the yogurt mixture.
- Pour into three or four small glasses and sprinkle each glass with soft brown sugar.
- Pour the remaining yogurt mixture into each glass...using chocolate ganache, pipping your favourite signature on top.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours. The mixture will have set and the sugar will have dissolved into a rich brown syrup.
Have a lovely weekend, dears!
Keep calm & Eat Chocolate!