Je Mange. Donc, Je Suis.

Friday 16 March 2012

Mango Tango Sleep Day!

I love a light, easy and feel-good breakfast to boost up my energy until lunch time. Today, I have natural yoghurt with raspberry sauce, topped with sweet-juicy-pulpy mango chunks! Yes, summer is just around the corner here, which also means the season we can enjoy various kinds of delicious mangoes:-)
Ta da!:-)
Ingredients: 
1 ripe mango, 
1 cup of natural yoghurt 
Raspberry dessert sauce of your preference 
and a sprig of mint or lime sacs to garnish...
or a couple of teaspoons of Raspberry - Lychee duo jam,
French brand, namely "Kiss-Me" :-)
Happy World Sleep Day, then!
a well-earned nap is perfect for me now:-)
Cheers!
Complimentarily beautiful Mango,
straight from the heart of my kitchen:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Pleasure to have you Here!

Powered by Blogger.

© AnnaVanilla, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena