Normally, I love eating a small block of orange-infused dark chocolate with a cup of Earl Grey whilst listening to easy listening music in the afternoon or sometimes it can be enjoyably savored and lingered in my mouth as after-eight bite, serve with smooth jazz;)...Music and chocolate notably help boost my daily morale, pleasure and joy of living, (along with good company, lovely conversation and belly laughs)!
This afternoon, I listened to Patsy Cline, Lizz Wright and ended up with Patrizio Buanne, one of my favourite male vocalists, whilst making my panna cotta, and singing along (+dancing!) in my kitchen at the same time. I also love "Volare", Gypsy Kings' version....or, no matter who sings the song, I cannot help myself, dancing all along! Patrizio makes the song more lively and special, effortlessly! Let loose and Have fun, with moderation--->Mais je rêve!... that's impossible, Anne!!! ;)
200 ml Chocolate Milk
200 ml whipping cream
100 g Orange infused Dark Chocolate
2 teaspoons caster sugar
2 teaspoons gelatine powder
- Pour chocolate milk into a small bowl, and stir in the gelatine powder. Set aside; In a heavy based medium saucepan, stir together the chocolate, whipping cream, sugar (with balloon whisk) with low to medium heat until slightly boiling;
- Pour in the chocolate milk mixture into the saucepan, stirring constantly until smooth and dissolved. Cook for 1-2 minutes;
- Remove from heat;
- Strain the mixture into another bowl and pour into the six liquor glasses or ramekins that have been lightly greased with the oil;
- Cool the glasses uncovered at room temperature. When cool, cover them with wrapping film and refrigerate for 2-3 hours, or until firm.
- Remove them from the fridge 2-3 minutes before serving, then unmold and serve with chocolate sauce.
- Topped with reduced fat whipped cream, grated hazelnuts, grated chocolate or with other toppings of your choice. Enjoy!