Je Mange. Donc, Je Suis.

Thursday 1 August 2013

Rekindled Love & Romance in "Before Midnight"

I am a die-hard fan of the two adorable and inseparable soul-mates, "Celine & Jesse", who made every moment count, pouring as much living as they could, into the time "Before Sunrise" (1995)...
Celine & Jesse were twenty-somethings who first met in the mid' 90's on a train from Budapest, bound for Vienna. They sensed a connection and explored after-hours Vienna together. Love was their destination. On the way there was the mutual sharing of hopes, jokes, dreams, worries and wonder. It was their crossroads, a day to linger in their memories before parting...And a valentine to young love forever...
Soul Mates
I don't know how it is... you are so familiar to me--or why it feels less like I'm getting to know you and more as though I am remembering who you are. How every smile, every whisper brings me closer to the impossible conclusion that I have known you before, I have loved you before--in another time, a different place--some other existence.
--Lang Leav
Is there someone who lingers 
in your memory- 
someone who makes you wonder 
what might have been?
Nine years later, lightning stroke twice. They unexpectedly met in Paris upon Jesse's first book publication. They had only one fading afternoon to decide if they should share their tomorrows..."Before Sunset" (2004)...
And now "Before Midnight", Celine & Jesse's relationship at nine-year intervals. Almost 2 decades have passed since their first encounter on a train, disembarked in Vienna. Now the lovers are in their early 40's, on holidays in Greece. It is an interesting process, not just psychologically but as a life experience. We don't need anything except what it feels like to connect with another human being. What that feels like. That feels Magical! --Ethan Hawke
"I love you and I am not in conflict about it... I accept the whole package-the crazy and the brilliant, alright? I know you are not going to change and I don't want you to. It's called accepting you for being you... I also know that you love me, alright? And I am OK with you being a complicated human being. I don't want to live a boring life." 
--Jesse (Before Midnight)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Pleasure to have you Here!

Powered by Blogger.

© AnnaVanilla, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena