Je Mange. Donc, Je Suis.

Thursday 19 December 2013

Delightful December!

Hello Lovely & Buzzzz-y Festive December!
with my brand new sweetheart: 25 hours (Thai Band)
recommended by my lil' nephew & his daddy! ;)

and Brownie Bars, by my lovely cousin "June"
Line ID: juneharuthai
081-8045709
Facebook Page: Brownie Bar Phuket
It's never too late to say it with BROWNIES! :)
Anne's bites: Vodka Cranberry & Crunchy :)
(available in Phuket + Delivery service via EMS inside Thailand)
Special Treat for forthcoming festive X'Mas & New Year's Celebrations.
3 Best-Selling Brownies: Fudge, Crunchy and Vodka Canberry
My kitchen is temporarily closed due to recent illness: 
I'm sick of cooking & baking! (lol)
...
May the Month of December
be filled with Love, Happiness,
Peace and Blessings.
May this beautiful Time of the Year
embrace your Hearts with
Warmth and Joy!
and Auntie Anne's Birthday!!!
The French say that a woman blossoms at 40.
Women should continue to blossom as long as we're breathing... 
So here I am...
feeling like a bee that's drunk on pollen in a field of blooming wildflowers.:)
Special Thanks to my niece, my lil' nephew and
their Mommy & Daddy for such 
a lovely Treat
on Auntie's Birthday!

Lots of Love from Auntie. x 
"Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty.
Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty
never grows old."
--F. Kafka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Pleasure to have you Here!

Powered by Blogger.

© AnnaVanilla, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena