Je Mange. Donc, Je Suis.

Friday 25 May 2012

Coco-Pandan Chiffon Cake

Anne's version: with pandan-coconut cream 
I love chiffon cake as it's light, soft and melt in the mouth easily, especially Pandan flavoured one with young coconut topper:-)) I found this very practical recipe from internet a couple of days ago. Here's the link for Chiffon lovers: http://en.christinesrecipes.com/2011/06/pandan-chiffon-cake.html
Heavy downpour and a mug of hot coffee
+ a piece of homey heart-
♥- made 
Pandan chiffon cake:-)
Note* I am so happy that it turned out pretty well. Thank you Christine!

I set my oven at 160°C with an extra thermometer in the oven for the whole baking process. 
I covered the spring form tin with aluminum foil before putting the ready mixture in the oven (and uncover it 5 minutes prior to set time) to prevent the cake surface from turning brown:-)

Enjoy & Have a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Pleasure to have you Here!

Powered by Blogger.

© AnnaVanilla, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena